Oh oh oh...  Rest in Peace Dave and my condolences to Loy and his family.  I
remember him coming to many REV! shows (now called Electrafest) here in
Vancouver Canada.  He would bring a couple of his electrathon cars to race and
to show the high school kids what was possible.  They didn’t look much
different from the kids versions but many seemingly minor engineering
adjustments made them go so much faster.  I am know many of the kids spent time
looking at them, talking to him and taking his lessons to heart.  A man with a
big heart.

Regards,
Lawrence Harris
Vancouver Electric Vehicle Association