Hi Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion. Even though the tax laws changed quite a bit,
charitable contributions are still deductible in 2018 if you itemize.  It is
just that the standard deduction is so much higher that fewer people will
benefit from itemizing their deductions.  Also, in this case I am trying to
give away the cars to someone who will drive them rather than a charity.  So I
am not expecting to have to take a deduction for them anyway.

John Blair