Hi all.

question for the EV connoiseurs out there:

I have a 2013 Nissan Leaf with a ChaDeMo port.  Are there any
portable V2G units that can plug in and provide 2KW of power?
Alternately, are there any other EVs that support such a thing?

I saw such a thing at a Nissan booth at a recent event.
http://www.nichicon.co.jp/english/eco/pdfs/2012e_02.pdf
but it didn't look like it was aimed at mobile use.
And evidently they have a new system which would meet my needs:
http://www.nichicon-us.com/english/product_news/new173.html
but it's only available in Japan for now.

The application is a bounce house at a green fair; evidently those
need 2KW during inflation, and 1KW during operation
( see
http://partytime-rentals.com/learning-center/bounce-house-power-requirements/
).

Thanks,