Dan,
Even though an inverter off the Leaf pack would be the ideal way for
this application,
it is likely also a very costly way for a one-time event, unless you are
buying it to be
prepared with your own home's power backup.
I own SURT UPS that accept 2x 192V batteries to create an output that
needs to go through a transformer to give 2x 120V as most USA systems
expect,
so I plan on using a Leaf battery that I have sitting around as
"powerwall" in conjunction with this UPS and a transformer to achieve
backup for my home
but for your 1-2 kW mobile setup, I would suggest following:

- find a robust 3-5 kVA UPS that has no problem running the "inflate"
cycle
and which works off of low voltage batteries, typically you will find
that
it needs 24V.

- find two EVs such as the Leaf that can be parked close enough to the
UPS to run 2 sets of jump cables,
from one EV to one 12V battery and from the second EV to the second 12V
battery to give up to 24V, 80Amp of charging for the UPS.
Make sure you use beefy cables with clean clamps, preferably even attach
Anderson connectors so the jump cables can't slip off the UPS batteries.

-place both EVs in "Ready - park" mode and lock them with the physical
key that is hidden in the FOB, so you can leave them behind while they
continue to power the UPS, drawing about 1kW which adds up to 5% of
charge loss per hour of powering the UPS.

- make sure you start with the UPS batteries full for the first minutes
when you have to deliver the 2kVA to the inflation cycle, after that the
EVs should have no problem maintaining the UPS batteries to deliver
1kVA.

- make sure the UPS is at a safe spot, away from heat or have a blower
pointed at it (with cover off?) to cool internals for extended time use,
since many UPS'es are only designed for intermittent use. Preferably use
a double-conversion unit which *is* designed for continuous duty.

This suggestion requires nothing more than finding a (used) UPS and some
creativity and scheduling of 2 EVs.
Make sure that the 2 EVs never touch, as their chassis are at 12V
difference, you would short one battery if they did touch.
Success!
Cor.