On 02/28/2018 08:06 AM, Robert Bruninga via EV wrote:
Finally after years of lobbying, I got Green Car Reports to address the
issue of what energy is used to charge EV's.  They continue to tar all EV
driver's charging based only on the published GRID-MIX and refuse to
accept the idea that most clean car buyers also buy clean energy.

They finally agreed to do a poll.  Please take this poll and show 'em!

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1115485_if-you-own-an-electric-car-wh
ats-your-at-home-charging-source-take-our-twitter-pol

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1115485_if-you-own-an-electric-car-whats-your-at-home-charging-source-take-our-twitter-poll

Not that there will be any validity to the poll.