Montreal has also been rapidly expanding its system - Circuit électrique. Best
part of it is, in places that it’s normally hard to find parking, there is
usually an EV charging space open and charging cost is cheaper than the parking
rate in most areas!

In the US the Tesla stations seen pretty widespread- too bad they didn’t add at
least one non-Tesla charger at each one. Would have been a nice gesture.

-Steve