% Please correct my assumptions/guesses. See links below for what I am
yakking about. I am not recommending those brands/companies, just offering
them for people to explore. I recommend Hazem create a free EValbum.com
listing, so he can refer to it so we can help him better in the future.

I agree with BillD, you don't need to change/adjust the zivan charger. Since
the old 108VDC PbSO4 pack lasted 9yrs, the charge must already be set
correctly.
* ?What model & input AC voltage zivan charger do you have: ng1, ng3, ng5?

Hazem is doing the reverse of what I did when I bought a second EV, an 108V
Escort stawgn, to gather charging data, and then sell at cost (cheap) so as
to keep it in the SF bay area.

Many years ago, I bought the Green Motor works (?defunct?) Escort EV with a
spent/dead T-105 pack (62lb 115min@75A)
http://www.trojanbattery.com/product/t-105/

I paid Clare Bell
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=Clare+Bell&sort=date
 to remove the T-105s, clean that battery area and cables, and replace the
pack with US-125s (66lb 140min@75A)
http://usbattery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/usb_125_data_sheet_2017HR.pdf

That changed the EV from a r:~30mi EV to a r:~42mi EV at a steady 55mph
speed.

Looking at the batteries Hazem has (CR-220 60lb 110min@75A)
https://www.solar-electric.com/lib/wind-sun/Crown-CR-220-specs.pdf
 and is going to (CR-205 56lb 105min@75A)
https://www.thesolarbiz.com/media/catalog/product/c/r/CR-205-Data-Sheet.pdf

 I will assume Hazem knows he will have 93% of the range he had before
(calculation assumption based on 56/60lb of lead - Ah specs are usually over
rated, but if you believe them then Hazem would have 95% of the range he had
before).

Anyone else reading this and thinking of a pack change show also do this
home/leg-work .

The idea of switching to li-ion is valid if that fits Hazem's EV driving
needs.

https://www.thesolarbiz.com/crown-cr-220-group-gc2-6v-220-ah-battery.html
Crown CR-220 Group GC2 6V 220 AH Battery  Price: $119.97  60lb

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/435823/CROWN1-Brochure-Web-SPECS-V2.pdf
crown battery data sheet
6CRV220 105min@75A

https://www.thesolarbiz.com/crown-cr-205-group-gc2-6v-205-ah-battery.html
Crown CR-205 Group GC2 6V 205 AH Battery  Price: $107.97  56lb

I will assume he lives near zip code 76701. Using plugshare.com there is no
public EVSE nearby. So, it is likely Hazem has been happy for the last 9yrs
and will continue to be happy with a low range PbSO4 conversion EV that he
charges at home and or work site(s).

So, Hazem has no need to upgrade to li-ion until there is a contiguous
public EVSE chain to let him want more range. I added some li-ion drop in
battery links for people to explore. Though they say they are drop in,
besides the high cost of those li-ion, the charge would need to be changed
for li-ion charging.
%

{links:
https://www.thesolarbiz.com/batteries.html#crown_batteries
(scroll half way down to find crown batteries)
Crown CR-205 Group GC2 6V 205 AH Battery
Made in the USA - No Core Charges - CRO-06205 Price: $107.97
Crown CR-220 Group GC2 6V 220 AH Battery
                                    CRO-06220 Price: $119.97

https://www.thesolarbiz.com/batteries/simpliphi-lithium-battery-phi-2-6-24v-102-4ah.html
SimpliPhi Lithium Battery PHI 2.7 24V 105AH
                                  PHI-26024 Price: $2,723.97
... Drop in replacement for lead acid ...

https://www.amazon.com/GreenLiFE-Battery-GL260-260AH-Lithium/dp/B01MR87KUI/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_263_img_0/144-8339467-1162829?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ESC7CQZ6TQ64J90SX1MH
GreenLiFE Battery GL260 - 260AH 12V Lithium Ion Battery
Price: $2,499.99 + $54.49 shipping
Built in BMS (Battery Management System) makes sure that your investment in
the battery and equipment is protected from any unintended accidents ...
GreenLiFE Batteries are the safest and easiest 12v drop in replacement
battery on the market to use. *Recommend a GreenLiFE Lithium specific
charger ...
November 8, 2017  Question: Can i use this in direct replacement of my two
Trojan 6volts on our 2015 Keystone travel trailer, using the same 3stage
built in rv converter? ?
 Answer: Yes! It is designed as a drop in replacement for RV 6 volt and 12v
Battery bank systems

http://batterywholesaleinc.com/golfcart.php

https://www.wholesalebatteriesdirect.com/crown-deep-cycle-solar-batteries-wet/79044-crown-cr-205-cr-205-6-volt-205-ah-gc2-deep-cycle-wet-solar-battery.html
Crown CR-205 6volt 205ah GC2 Deep Cycle Wet  Price: $122.95

http://batterywholesaleinc.com/locations.php
Battery Wholesale Inc. 1-800-777-2243
(1.5hr from 56701)  750 Paul Bunyan Dr NW, Bemidji, MN 56601
(good for Lee)  8250 Delta Cir, St Joseph, MN 56374

http://usbattery.com/products/6-volt-batteries/

https://www.usbatterydealers.com/locations-results/?q=&dlp=/&searchInput=56701
(US Battery dealer  2hrs from 76701)

http://www.evalbum.com/2695