% Tesla released pr on their higher 350kWh superEVSE %

https://www.teslarati.com/elon-musk-teases-new-tesla-supercharger-v3-for-late-summer-release/
May 22, 2018 ... (CTO Straubel said V2) "350 kW charger is that it doesn’t
actually make a ton of sense, unless you got a monster battery pack or have
like a crazy high C rating… We think 350 kW for a single car; you’re gonna
frag the battery pack if you do that. You cannot charge a high-energy
battery pack at that rate, unless it’s a very high kW battery pack. So, (for
us), something along the couple of hundred, 200-250 kW, maybe.”

% And previously Tesla released pr on their cheaper 75kWh superEVSE %

(dated)
https://electrek.co/2017/09/11/tesla-unveils-new-urban-supercharger-with-slower-charge-rate/
Tesla unveils new ‘urban’ Supercharger with a slower dedicated charge rate
Sep. 11th 2017 ... “Superchargers in urban areas have a new post design that
occupies less space and is easier to install, making them ideal for dense,
highly populated areas. To increase efficiency and support a high volume of
cars, these Superchargers have a new architecture that delivers a rapid 72
kilowatts of dedicated power to each car. This means charging speeds are
unaffected by Tesla vehicles plugging into adjacent Superchargers, and
results in consistent charging times around 45 to 50 minutes for most
drivers.”

That’s down from Tesla’s main Superchargers having a capacity of up to 145
kW and Tesla’s vehicles being capable of supporting up to 120 kW.

Though the capacity of current Supercharger stations can be split between
two stalls and therefore, depending on how many vehicles are at a
Supercharger station, it can affect the charging rate.

Those new stations have a dedicated charging capacity of 72 kW per stall –
meaning that the overall charging capacity of the station stays roughly the
same as the non-urban Superchargers ...
https://electrek.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/supercharging-cities-announcement-e1505135494213.jpg?quality=82&w=1500#038;strip=all&w=1600

% (summarized): A (non-shared) gen1 Tesla supercharger has an output of
150kW, but their EVs can only draw 120kW.
 ?So, a 350kW V2 superEVSE would only really be useful to Tesla semi-trucks,
right?

I got to see the (above) cheaper lower power Tesla superEVSE when I attended
the tail end of the 5/12 Dallas, TX supercharger party
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/north-texas-supercharger-party-saturday-may-12-2018.114856/
(my thanks to Willie for his gnerous offer, and to the NTX Tesla group for
putting up with a (non-Tesla owner) crashing their party, yakking and asking
problably way too many EV questions. I learned a great deal by making the
long to&from trip to attend :-)

That Tesla superEVSE installed at:
https://www.plugshare.com/location/152120

was the cheaper 75kW type. The NTX Tesla drivers really did not mind that
those lower power / slower superchargers took longer.

That 75kW superEVSE is still pretty fast when compared to 50kW public
CHAdeMO or ccs L3 EVSE.

IMO, I think if all L3 EVSE used the Tesla standard, it would resolve so
many issues. A 150kw charging capability with its lighter cable is very
slick. %

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/