I own and ride a 1999 Harley Sportster. It is a great bike, it looks good
and I love it. I would really like to have an electric Harley, in a
mid-sized version, to kind of go along with my electric car (if Tesla will
ever release the standard range Model 3).
If the photos in the article are what Harley is coming out with for their
electric bikes then I think that they will fail. But, then I am an aging
boomer that is out of touch with what the younger riders will want.