I started charging my Chevy Volt at a downtown parking deck in Kent, OH.  They
previously charged 35 cents/kWhr, so I never charged there (I can make the 42
mile round trip in my Volt without using gas in the summer, So I would only
charge at home with 13 cents/kWhr).  I just discovered that they now only
charge 10 cents/kWhr, so I plug in everyday at work in Kent and also at home.
The are 3 ChargePoint spots in the parking deck and 95% of the time I'm the
only car there.  My charge finishes before lunch and I was moving the car to
free up the spot, but it seems there's no reason to do that if no cars are
waiting.  I tried to find something on the ChargePoint website showing a
specific charge stations usage, but couldn't find anything.  Is there a way to
find out the charge stations usage over a period of time?Thanks,