I recently took my Saturn Vue EV out of service and have 48 LiOn cells in
my garage.  I am trying to find a way to *dispose/donate/sell them*.

Does anyone know if *regular metal/battery recyclers* take them?  I did try
to give them to someone but the cross country shipping logistics were a
nightmare. I live halfway between Philly and NYC.

If I decide to keep them does anyone see any problems or *safety issues*
having them sit in a heated garage, partially to mostly discharged, for a
couple years?

Cell details
48 Calb 180Ah cells (they have not been charged for at least two years)
The cells were put into service in 2011 and have ~30000 miles on them.  I
estimate ~500-600 partial charge/discharge cycles.
www.justanotherevconversion.blogspot.com

Thanks,

Barry