*From:* robert winfield <winfield...@yahoo.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 16, 2018 3:47 PM
*To:* Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>; Electric
Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
*Cc:* Robert Bruninga <bruni...@usna.edu>
*Subject:* Re: [EVDL] Pacifica Plugins everywhere! (EVDL)

The Pacifica barely gets 33 miles on a tiny 16kW pack, even my 2017 Prius
plugin, a forced but, gets 30 miles on 8.8kW.

A compliance vehicle at best they cannot sell w/o discounts

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 1:55 PM, Robert Bruninga via EV

<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

Might be true elsewhere too...

A colleague bought a pluging Pacifica and said the dealers are full of them.

He found 100 for sale in the greater DC metro area.

He got his $5k below MSRP plus the $9k of federal and state tax credits was

pretty amazing!

Apparently the dealers are willing to move them at a discount?

Bob