Thanks Lawrence for pointing this out.
It took a 2nd viewing for me to see it:
 (@40 seconds into the video link Lawrence posted
https://youtu.be/kvRT151OWGw
)

There are two old-school L2 AeroVironment EVSE-RS 32 amp EV charging
stations
http://store.evsolutions.com/commercial--workplace-ev-charging-stations-c35.aspx

Each EVSE is mounted in special tall mock-up towers that were side-by-side.
Jacknbox chose slow L2 instead of fast L3 EVSE.

Each of the two small (volt-size) vehicles were painted for racing: the
inside one with a racing stripe, & the outside one with a 50's flame paint
job.

There was an ultra slim tightly dressed flag waving race starter in
stilettos.
There wasn't any smoking tires, the vehicles crawled toward her off the
line, making her look a whole lot 'faster' (easy) than the vehicles.

Lawrence posted his disgust on on that youtube page.
But I directly sent Jacknbox my odium/revulsion with them and what they had
done using their contact page:
https://www.jackinthebox.com/contact

I wonder how much of the anti-EV Koch Bros million$ Jacknbox got?

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}