Or you can see what my father did - www.Airphibian.com
(Sorry some of the links are outdated)
One of the 5 manufactured (with FAA numbers) is in the National Air and Space
Museum
https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/fulton-airphibian-fa-3-101 notice
the N number on the tail.

As a child I remember flying in it....

And one of the iterations had a Generator that was hung off the rear of the
Lycoming motor that charged 2 large 12v batteries in series for 24v to drive
the
electric motors in the front wheels. That one was too heavy for economical
flight.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719