ken via EV wrote:
  Thou my cells are rather close in capity, I'm still thinkng of using fuse
wire as in the telsa pack .  If i used the phone cable 2 pair cable that
runs around houses and used 3/4 inch form cell to bus bar  would my 10
amp cells be protected ?

As mentioned, phone wire is not of consistent size or quality. As a result, its performace as a "fuse" is likely to be inconsistent. Maybe that's good enough; maybe not. You'll have to test it carefully to be sure.

A few background details on fuses might help. A fuse "blows" when the metal reaches its melting temperature. That is a function of current, time, and ambient temperature.

Onderdonk's equation provides a ROUGH approximation of the fusing current of a round uninsulated wire in still air. For copper, it is I = 0.148 A/T^0.5, where I = current in amps, A = cross sectional area in mils, and T = seconds.

Any insulation on the wire drastically lowers the fusing current.

Any airflow around the wire drastically increases the fusing current.

Most metals have a high enough melting point that they can set fire to surronding materials. When the fuse opens, there may also be an arc. This is especially dangerous on high voltage DC, because the arc will not self-extinguish until it is very long! That's why commercial fuses are always in some fireproof package.

Whatever you do, test, Test, TEST!
--
The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in
possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world. (Max Born)