Thanks for your thoughts Ross.  I guess I didn't make myself clear.  That is
for the headlight circuit. That circuit shows 18vdc.  When the bulb is deleted
from the circuit the light in the switch illuminates. The tail light is bright.
 The bike is getting full 24vdc. Need dry weather to really test it.  Is there
a drop in led bulb replacement? Lawrence Rhodes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 4:06 PM, Ross<rossasau...@gmail.com> wrote:   Hi
Bass,The discharge curves are different btw Lead and Lithium.The Capacity Gauge
on the eGo is a Voltmeter.With Lead Acid batteries, the Voltage is a useful
indicator of State Of Charge(SOC). Over the useful charge, the voltage will
decrease in direct relation to SOC.With Lithium, a Voltmeter is NOT a useful
SOC indicator.With Lithium batteries, the Voltage remains high until the
battery is near to complete discharge.With your Lithium batteries showing only
18V, the eGo thinks(Voltmeter shows) your battery is dead, as 20V on two
lead-acid batteries would be equal to discharged batteries. For a "12V"
Battery, "dead" is considered 10V.Sounds as though your Lithium Batteries
were/are not fully charged if only showing 18V for a pair.Full Charge should be
24-28V for two 12V Modules.
cheers,Ross