Bruce, thanks for looking. I did some searching myself and found nothing else. I guess the batteries must be a secret.

On 1/26/2019 2:40 PM, brucedp5 via EV wrote:
[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Boeing-e-Auton-Passenger-Air-Vehicle-prototype-test-flight-tp4692690.html
]

Gail asks >Does anyone know what batteries are being used in the Boeing
PAV?<

% A quick search
https://www.google.com/search?q=batteries+Boeing+PAV
  brings up more news items of the same story ...

  A wider search
https://www.google.com/search?q=batteries+Boeing
  not only yaks about  Boeing 787 Dreamliner battery problems ...
  but also has battery story links to explore: (here's a couple ... )

[dated]
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/29/boeing-joins-global-scramble-for-batteries-.html
Boeing buys stake in battery start-up to study electric flights
     Boeing took a stake in battery start-up Cuberg.
     The aerospace giant has already invested in electric-plane start-up
Zunum.
     Batteries for planes have to be light to be efficient ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/26/business/selection-of-the-boeing-787s-battery-maker-raises-questions.html
Japan’s Role in Making Batteries for Boeing
Jan. 25, 2013  ... As the search for the cause of smoldering batteries in
Boeing’s grounded 787 Dreamliner continues ... how was the Japanese company
GS Yuasa chosen to manufacture the innovative but now suspect lithium-ion
batteries on the 787? ...

*This needs a lot more research than I have time-for to get the correct
answer to Gail's question. %

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
  http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}