paul dove via EV wrote:
Where do you get these batteries 80% off. I paid $1.20 an Ah in 2009. I need
some $0.24 per Ah batteries.

Well, plain old alkaline AA cells are often on sale for $0.25 each, and they are over 1 amphour. :-) Non-rechargeable, of course.

Or, the Chinese advertise AA "1800mah" nimh cells on ebay for $0.50 each. But I have measured them at more like 200-300 mah.

Lee Hart, still waiting for the superbattery.... sigh...

--
The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in
possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world. (Max Born)