There are more gauges, but the bright light makes them hard to see in the cockpit.

Bill D.

On 3/16/2019 1:57 AM, Dan Baker via EV wrote:
That's pretty awesome Bill, although I only saw the speedometer hit 231, so
much slower lol.  I expected to see a lot more gauges other than a
speedometer, take it's all being done remotely?  I suppose at those speeds
taking your eyes off the road to even glance at a gauge means a lot of
distance covered without seeing it. Are the trail markers at 1 mile
increments?  Crazy how fast they go by at those speeds.