http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Choosing-A-Home-L2-EVSE-tp4693091.html
EVLN: Choosing A Home L2 EVSE
Choosing A Home Electric Car Charger: Here’s Some Advice
March 13, 2019  LEVEL 2 CHARGING IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO AMP UP AN EV’S
BATTERY AT HOME, PROVIDED YOUR GARAGE’S ELECTRICAL SERVICE IS UP TO ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBQYIjv.img

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-007-driving-1of155-250k-Aston-Martin-EVs-licensed2kill-treehugger-tp4693092.html
EVLN: 007 driving 1of155 £250k Aston Martin EVs> licensed2kill_treehugger
James Bond to drive electric Aston Martin in new movie
13 Mar 2019  James Bond to drive electric Aston Martin in new movie ... of
an Aston Martin Rapide E, one of only 155 electric cars being built by the
British manufacturer ...
https://www.autoindustriya.com/image.php?src=/images/posts/post14895_2.jpg&w=999

+
https://www.fleetowner.com/ideaxchange/chicken-and-egg-electric-vehicle-charging
The chicken and the egg of electric vehicle charging
Mar 13, 2019  We learned a lot of things while putting together our most
recent Guidance Report, Amping Up: Charging Infrastructure for EVs ...

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/aston-martin-lagonda-all-terrain.html
Aston Martin's Lagonda All-Terrain looks to the future of EV luxury
Mar 10, 2019  It's called the Lagonda All-Terrain Concept and it is Aston
Martin's take on building ... The electric motors, on the other hand, could
be mounted on each wheel ...
https://www.autoindustriya.com/image.php?src=/images/posts/post14895_1.jpg&w=999

(complaining out of both sides of vw's pr-mouth)
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/volkswagen-says-making-electric-cars-will-lead-to-job-cuts/ar-BBUFuDL?li=AA54rU
Volkswagen says making electric cars will lead to job cuts
March 12, 2019  VW announced a massive acceleration of its electric-vehicle
program ... it paid out €3.2 billion (£2.8bn) in 2018 Dieselgate costs
linked to the emissions-cheating scandal. The 12-brand group is battling
change ... from the threat of tariffs on European cars in the US, the
economic slowdown in China, Brexit costs, and the expensive stressful shift
to electrification ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/companies/volkswagen-to-shed-7000-jobs-because-of-automation/ar-BBUJhCE
http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2019/03/rise-of-electric-vehicles-is-a-threat-to-jobs-uaw-says/

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/FW-FordWagen-Fordvergnugen-VW-Ford-sweet-talk2-produce-EVs-tp4693075.html
FW(FordWagen) Fordvergnügen> VW&Ford sweet-talk2 produce EVs
Ford and Volkswagen Are Clearly in Love and Just Need to Get On With It
March 13, 2019  “He excels in selling based on value. That’s why we
appointed Mr. Valls.”? Investing in electric cars costs money; we just heard
from Audi’s CEO Bram Schot that the Audi TT may ...
https://jalopnik.com/ford-and-volkswagen-are-clearly-in-love-and-just-need-t-1833257578

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html