As much I would love to see more Canadian made EVs, a one person car or a
mini-truck that has a 25mph top speed probably isn't going to appeal to
most of the masses.  Anyone want to work with me and see if we can revive
and build an Electric Bricklin? :-)
If the credit applies to 2 wheels, an electric motorcycle might be in my
future :-)