The Corbin Sparrow had a bad reputation for tipping over, simply because of
its short wheelbase combined with a narrow track.  The Deliverator appears
to have very similar proportions, except for carrying its 200-ish lbs of
cargo (350 less driver) in the worst possible place - high over the rear
wheel.

Three-wheelers can be very stable, but I'm betting this one is not.  I hope
it doesn't give three-wheelers and EVs another black eye.

Chris

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>