there balanced fine, I just want to know where the working range for %90 of the power is. I've heard each chemistry / brand is different. I found a graph for leaf cells NMC like theses.

I am not sure what you want the depth of discharge graph for. The cells
won't be identical and the graph would actually be a band, or range about
an average DOD.

It might be advantageous to measure the capacity of each cell and return
any that seem to far out from the others. If you are not interested in
that, then you can formulate an useful DOD limit for the pack based on the capacities. I personally thin balancing the pack at the level of discharge
is best = bottom balancing. Then you can implement a shutoff voltage or
DOD% with some factor of safety, and select a float charge that is not too
high.

This is fairly laborious, but it protects tour investment.

A car company like Tesla will control manufacturing processes and have
tight control over the cells construction and capacity, So they can build a pack without laborious balancing and still get good performance. It is
very hard to get useful information about batteries bought retail,
wholesale or used.