Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 14:00:46 -0500
From: vio...@alliancecom.net
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] OT: Wind boost converters
    DelSp="Yes"

  Quoting Lee Hart via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>:

Having heard that the vintage Jacobs 1800 watt made more power than
the 2800 watt plant, I am considering putting up one of each. There is
a lot of 10 mph wind and I expect inertia might be a factor. I have
two 48 ft towers next to each other. I could see how each one did
charging the L16 battery. If I get it done I will try to share the
results. I am excited about possibly powering our Tesla with a
combination of PV and wind. Thanks to you all for your help...Ron