On 5/5/19 12:02 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV wrote:
On 4 May 2019 at 19:24, brucedp5 via EV wrote:

General Motors CEO Mary Barra has confirmed to reporters the automaker will
one day offer a battery electric pickup truck.

Yeah, "one day."  Right.  I'm still waiting for the electric Chevette they
promised back in 1980.  I'm not holding my breath for either EV.

I sure see a lot of "GM forgiveness" (or "GM ignorance") around. I'm pleased to see it is not so pervasive as I thought. I will never buy another GM car. Not withstanding the "it is not the same company" sentiment.