http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Electric-campervan-out-on-a-South-Island-adventure-tp4693767.html
EVLN: Electric campervan out on a South Island adventure
I took an electric campervan out for a South Island adventure
May 27 2019  New Zealand is slowly catching up with the rest of the world
with the introduction of Teslas and electric cars popping up everywhere and
now, with many ...
https://resources.stuff.co.nz/content/dam/images/1/v/8/n/x/l/image.related.StuffLandscapeSixteenByNine.1240x700.1v8nsi.png/1558888703483.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Cost-Of-Owning-A-200k-mi-Tesla-v-tp4693768.html
EVLN: Cost Of Owning A 200k-mi Tesla (v)
The Cost Of Owning A Tesla After 200000 Miles
May 25th, 2019  I've spent money on tires, on two regular 12V car batteries
(yes, Tesla still has those), and on brakes. ... Just one of the many hidden
benefits of electric cars.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0196/5170/files/1_7sEBB7xjtSBzGcrJVAhqDg_grande_d560693d-2710-4e9c-b175-972f31871e6b_grande.jpg

+
https://www.timescolonist.com/opinion/op-ed/island-voices-going-solar-take-it-a-step-at-a-time-1.23834032
Island Voices: Going solar? Take it a step at a time
May 26, 2019  With our latest solar expansion, we have installed an electric
car-charging station and plan to purchase an all-electric vehicle in the
near future with a reported ...
https://images.glaciermedia.ca/polopoly_fs/1.23834157.1558869445!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_804/0526-slade.jpg

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/05/25/skyrocketing-tesla-sales-force-mercedes-dealer-in-norway-to-face-a-kodak-moment/
Skyrocketing Tesla Sales Force Mercedes Dealer In Norway To Face A Kodak
Moment
2019-05-25  Norwegian car sales have increased by 4 percent over last year,
but there has been a large shift away from gas and diesel vehicles, and
toward electric vehicles ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2019/05/Bertel_O._Steen_bilforretning_1980.jpg

https://electrek.co/2019/05/24/utility-chargepoint-evgo-and-tesla-duke-it-out/
Mexican Standoff in DC: Utility, Chargepoint & EVgo, and Tesla duke it out
May 24, 2019  This would mean Tesla Superchargers would be ineligible for
the wholesale electric rate that would be available to other private
operators like Chargepoint ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/04/orkneyevscharging.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/GM-s-OnStar-Data-to-be-used-for-planning-future-EVSE-installations-tp4693733.html
GM's OnStar Data to be used for planning future EVSE installations
GM Will Use OnStar Data To Plan Its Future EV Charging Network
May 29, 2019  General Motors has teamed up with Bechtel Enterprises to build
a network of electric vehicle charging stations, according to an article on
CNN. The companies ...
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F42507408%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/