I think you are wrong on Musk’s behavior, but don’t really care to argue it.

I know much shorts can hurt a company’s stock price, and myself own stock where
the number of shorts have gone off into the stratosphere.(above even the 34%
that you say never happens).

That all needs to go into any investor’s assessment of risk.(it sounds like you
own Tesla stock. Do you?).

I think that people need to remember that a company and its stock are two
different things. Sometimes a great company performing can have a stock
performing poorly. These differences can provide opportunities.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone