My daily driver is a "factory" converted US Electricar, built in 1994
from an S10 longbed glider. Over 100 were built and several still on
the road.
I also have a 2002 Rav4 EV with tired NiMH pack, so am working with
local EV'ers to find a way to convert to Lithium. Problem is the odd
shaped pack outline, which is made from Fiberglass and the option to
convert to Lithium (Leaf batteries) requires either to increase the
volume of the box slightly to fit a dual string of Leaf batteries (at
lower operating voltage) or be satisfied with a single string, which
severely eats into the range of the vehicle...
Anybody here has done such a conversion?
Cor.