[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Repairing-500e-with-Fiat-pulling-out-tp4696116.html
]

Chris' post reads like he is focused on getting a used Fiat 500e EV. So, the
other used EVs
I mention are for the evdl lurkers to explore. Chris sez he is in SoCal
(LA-CA area) so I used
zip code 90007 in searches, and that he has experience with the Fiat 500e EV
having had 2
leases.

For those that don't know: both 500-ice and 500e EV models are to be ended
and replaced
with other models, see (dated)
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/fiat-500-discontinued-2020/
Fiat 500 discontinued in US for 2020
Sep 2, 2019 - "Fiat will discontinue production of the current-generation
Fiat 500 and 500e in North America," ... "Current inventory of the 2019 Fiat
500 and 500e will last into 2020." ... the electric 500e ... models will
also get the axe ...

Whether Fiat will sell an EV model in N.America soon is uncertain as the BIG
PUSH is meeting
European air-quality regs and codes.

Chris already aware the used Fiat 500e he buys on a good day will only have
an 80+mi range,
and only level 2-6kW & 1 charging (no DC for long trips= an EV limited for
bopping around LA),
see specs
https://cdn.dealereprocess.net/cdn/servicemanuals/fiat/2015-500e.pdf

https://www.google.com/search?q=fiat+500e+used+90007
 searching for used 500e EVs in 90007
 gives several links to explore
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?zip=90007&showNegotiable=true&sourceContext=untrackedExternal_false_0&distance=50000&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2239

Chris could buy a used 2015 500e for close to $6k and in the LA area.

For others, another short range, L2&1 charging, about town EV
would be a Ford Focus Elecctric
https://www.google.com/search?q=ford+electric+used+90007

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?zip=90007&showNegotiable=true&sourceContext=untrackedExternal_false_0&distance=500&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2468
 older year models have an even shorter range than the 500e,
plus they cost more

Looking at used Leaf EVs in 90007
https://www.google.com/search?q=nissan+leaf+used+90007

https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/nissan/leaf/year-2011-2013/location-los-angeles-ca/?searchRadius=5000
 model yr 2012-2013 would be about the same range and only a
little more co$t. Some might have the DC CHAdeMO fast
charging port

If I were looking to buy a used (non-Tesla) EV, the Bolt EV
https://www.google.com/search?q=chevy+bolt+used+90007

https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/chevrolet/bolt-ev/location-los-angeles-ca/?searchRadius=5000&sort[]=price_asc

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Chevrolet-Bolt-EV-Los-Angeles-d2397_L2163
 has 3x the range (250mi0 at about 3x the price, it comes
std with ccs DC fast charging for long trips

My needs are not the same a Chris'. For me I would save up
to buy a used EV that has at least a 250+mi range and DC fast
charging.

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}