https://www.autoblog.com/2020/02/05/giga-texas-elon-musk-gigafactory/
Everything's 'giga' in Texas: Elon Musk polls Twitter users on new factory
Feb 5th 2020  Reuters

[share
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1224926442527563776
Elon Musk @elonmusk
Giga Texas?
80% Hell yeah
20% Nope
Vote  210,849 votes • 15 hours left
11:23 PM - Feb 4, 2020
]

'We've got to scale battery production to crazy levels'

During an earnings conference call last week, Musk said that Tesla needs to
increase its battery capacity to produce high-capacity models like
Cybertruck.

"We've got to scale battery production to crazy levels that people cannot
even fathom today. That's the real problem," he said.

Tesla shares have been on a tear recently, more than doubling the company's
market value since the start of the year as more investors bet on Musk's
vision. The stock, which closed up 14% on Tuesday at $887.06, has surged
nearly 400% since early June.

The latest bump was partly fueled by a quarterly profit at Japanese battery
maker Panasonic Corp's battery business with the U.S. car maker.

Tesla did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Musk's Texas
gigafactory tweet.
[© autoblog.com]
https://www.google.com/search?q=giga-texas
 +more

+
https://www.teslarati.com/david-dobrik-tesla-advocate-model-x-launch/
David Dobrik’s Tesla launch does not define his love for the company
February 1, 2020 ... social media influencer David Dobrik ... best known for
... “Vlog Squad” episodes ...
https://twitter.com/DavidDobrik/status/1222022292902793217
... encourage others to embrace the movement toward electric vehicles and a
sustainable future. And that in it of itself makes all the Clickbait in the
world worth it ...
https://www.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/david-dobrik-tesla-model-x-kylie.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/