( % Happy Valentine's Day % )
https://mashable.com/article/electric-vehicle-love-attraction-survey/
Going electric could be good for your love life
2020-02-11  Sasha Lekach

[image
https://mondrian.mashable.com/uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F1196008%252Fd2eeee23-ac33-4214-be97-f861e663e4e1.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg?signature=qHWfTI3DU14_hwzVBdv1WyjtdjM=&source=https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com
This could be you  / Getty Images / Maskot

share
https://twitter.com/sashajol/status/1226906244100718595
Sasha Lekach @sashajol
Valentine's Day is charging up, so I have to ask:
Would you be more ~into~ someone if you found out they drove an electric
car? 💘
64% YES love battery power
11% MEH hybrids are p lame
25% NO too much range anxiety
255 votes • Final results
10:30 AM - Feb 10, 2020
]

Love is in the air. Or maybe it's just the electric charge from that EV
plugged in for the night.

Whatever it is, electric vehicles may help those on the prowl ... or at
least make you look like a more conscientious, forward-thinking human that
someone would potentially like to date. That's according to a newly released
Ford survey of 1,000 U.S. adults.

Ford found three in four people are more likely to date someone if they own
an EV. Almost 65 percent of respondents said they'd drive an EV to make a
good first impression ...

Mashable did our own very scientific poll and found that there might be
something to all this with nearly 65 percent of 255 random Twitter
respondents agreeing they'd be more into someone who has an electric
vehicle.

From the Twitter poll, some fair points were made about EVs and attraction.
One colleague noted, "I can see how a gas car can now be considered a
turn-off." EVs might not make you swoon, but a gas-guzzler might make you
second-guess a second date.

For others, they don't care what their romantic partner drives. Or they care
that even if it's an EV it's still a vehicle and not a bicycle or e-bike.
Others want to know what type of energy (like solar) powers the electric
battery before giving someone bonus points for driving electric.

Even so, this Valentine's Day, your best bet is to go electric. [©
mashable.com]

+
https://www.dailyinterlake.com/article/20200204/AP/302049992
New Mexico bill offers electric vehicle purchase tax credit
February 06, 2020  SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) ... full state tax credit would be
available to middle- and low-income residents, while individuals earning
more than $50,000 annually would be eligible for a smaller $2,500 credit on
qualifying vehicles ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html