<sarcasm on>Yes, the Green League of Brandenburg is under the control of big
money.<sarcasm off>

Tesla sought to exempt themselves from environmental regs in California, but
went to Nevada instead. Now they want to build a Gigafactory in Texas, where
environmental regs are limited - see a pattern?

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone