http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Direct-EV-sales4-Coloradans-SB167-a-seamless-experience-tp4696493.html
EVLN: Direct EV sales4 Coloradans> SB167= a seamless experience
Electric-vehicle makers want to sell directly to Coloradans. Dealers say
that’s a “solution in search of a problem.”
2020/02/17  The wave of new electric vehicles from auto manufacturers
combined with new EV-friendly policies has Colorado prepping for what it
hopes will be significant ...
https://coloradosun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2020/02/2018_11_R1S_2.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Porsche-offensive-our-EV-can-beat-up-your-EV-e-Macan-tp4696494.html
EVLN: Porsche' offensive> (our EV can beat up your EV), e-Macan
Porsche Engineer: Our EV Tech Is Even More Advanced Than Taycan
Feb 12, 2020 ... Porsche is preparing an electric model offensive: it is
believed it will have an all-electric Macan-equivalent model on sale by 2022
... taken w/ a grain of salt ...
https://youtu.be/MlI1_P8V5dA

+
https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/02/11/bmw-wont-force-customers-to-buy-electric-vehicles/
BMW won't force customers to buy electric vehicles
2020/02/11 ... allowing customers to choose either a combustion engine,
plug-in hybrid, or fully electric vehicle. We are not choosing one
technology over the other because we agree the customer would like all the
powertrain options available. We are going to offer customers the power of
choice to choose the powertrain that they want ...
https://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/2019-BMW-i3-120Ah-6.jpg

https://www.timeslive.co.za/motoring/news/2020-02-06-citron-wants-to-cross-the-sahara-with-electric-vehicles/
Citroën wants to cross the Sahara with electric vehicles
06 February 2020  Citroën has announced that it will embark on a new
crossing of the Sahara, 100 years after its first expedition in Africa. The
latest challenge for the French ...
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wMJT6OLzITdrNMUARY_hSw0M9rDBYtJmnFuji9-TbyzGKQQCMRVJBTApYzOiAZZSGpDNlSE43OF2uYZj2mFI0w=s750

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/02/19/bloombergnef-lithium-ion-battery-cell-densities-have-almost-tripled-since-2010/
BloombergNEF: Lithium-Ion Battery Cell Densities Have Almost Tripled Since
2010
February 19th, 2020 ... As density improves, the same 100 kWh pack gets
lighter. Lighter battery packs translate to lower freight and handling
expenses throughout the supply chain, further lowering the cost of the
battery ... BloombergNEF estimates there to be almost 1,000,000 EV charging
points ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2020/02/bloomberg-nef-battery-lithium-ion-cell-energy-density-chart-graph-BNEF.png

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Nanoscale-molecular-view-of-a-li-ion-battery-life-s-1st-hours-tp4696478.html
Nanoscale molecular view of a li-ion battery-life's 1st hours
Scientists learn more about the first hours of a lithium-ion battery's life
07-Feb-2020  New technology enables nanoscale molecular view of
self-assembling gateway structure within ... The first hours of a
lithium-ion battery's life largely determine just how well it will perform
https://rs1.chemie.de/images//128064-76.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html