Good Luck and Safe Travels to Bill and Eva !

Dennis and Marcy Pestka
________________________________
From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Bill Dube via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 10:01 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Bill Dube <billd...@killacycle.com>
Subject: [EVDL] "Green Envy" is off to Lake Gairner, South Australia!

The Green Envy is the ~1000 HP "version 2.0" of the ~400 HP KillaJoule
purpose built electric land speed streamliner motorcycle.

Our container packed with the Green Envy and its support equipment left
this morning from our shop in Auckland and is headed to the port to
travel by sea to Adelaide and then by land to Lake Gairdner in
Australia for the annual DLRA speed trials.

We started the fabrication of the Green Envy just 6 months ago. This may
be a record in itself. Eva and I have worked tirelessly for much longer
than this to make this happen.

Here is a link to the web page where you can find general information
about the KillaJoule and now the Green Envy:

http://greenenvyracing.com/

You can (if you wish) visit Eva's FaceBook page to see day to day
progress on the built, etc. at:

https://www.facebook.com/EvaHakanssonRacing

(No need to join FB. Just ignore the "click to sign up" pop up. Enjoy
lurking without joining FB.)

Looking forward!

Bill & Eva