Tesla Model 3 Has Fake V10, V12 Engine Sounds Courtesy Of Milltek

|  |  |

|  |
Tesla Model 3 Has Fake V10, V12 Engine Sounds Courtesy Of Milltek

Milltek is renowned for its exhausts, but this is ridiculous.

Tesla Model 3 Has Fake V10, V12 Engine Sounds Courtesy Of Milltek
March 10, 2020 ... Milltek is renowned for its exhausts, but this is
ridiculous ... quite loud ... crank phone app all the way up, it can be as
loud as 98 decibels ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDXE3o8dMc

I just don't get adding noise to a wonderfully quiet EV.  Loud cars are just
really annoying to me.  I guess wizards first rule applies here.
Mark,