Problem: After normal time out the contactor will not re-energize and turn the
bike back on when turning the key to go far or go fast.  (no click) It will
start to work intermittently after time.(click) It has never failed while
riding.  One other thing, the wiring diagram doesn't show the small green wire
that is connected in the middle of the pack. Does any one have a link to a
picture of the batteries with this wire attached? Does anyone know what this
wire does. I finally read the owners manual after three years of riding and
found out about this auto shut off feature. Again my problem is the bike will
not restart after auto shutoff.  I did check the brushes.  They look good and
are about 3/4 inch long. Lawrence Rhodes

On Thursday, April 16, 2020, 8:38:26 AM PDT, Tedd Hansen mopedt...@yahoo.com
[egoscooters] <egoscoot...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I don't understand the question. The Ego controller will time out after two
minutes of no activity. To get it to go again, you turn the key to off, and
then to either go fast or go far. Your question implies that you've already
done that and it works fine. What are you expecting to happen that isn't
happening?

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 5:26:33 PM PDT, Lawrence Rhodes
primobass...@sbcglobal.net [egoscooters] <egoscoot...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have an eGO scooter with no turn signals and a round tail light. The eGO has
a self disconnect circuit which switches off the controller after two minutes
of inactivity. My eGO won't switch back on after this operation.  Anyone have
any ideas on a fix? The brushes are good and the bike doesn't seem to have many
miles on it. I have been riding it around for a couple of years.  Very
dependable other than this quirk. Lawrence Rhodes

Posted by: Tedd Hansen <mopedt...@yahoo.com>