The occurrence of OSHA violations is very dependent on the state of the
occurrences. In North Carolina we have about 10 million people, 100
counties, and 11 inspectors. You are pretty certain never to see an
inspector here unless someone dies on the job.

Michael E. Ross
(919) 585-6737 Land
(919) 901-2805 Cell and Text
(919) 576-0824 <https://www.google.com/voice/b/0?pli=1#phones> Tablet,