http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-HS-student-s-FCA-Ram-pu-e-truck-render-We-Badly-Want-tp4697417.html
EVLN: HS student's FCA Ram pu e-truck render> We Badly Want
Magma Ram Is the Pickup Truck We Badly Want
9 May 2020 ... latest rendering released by FCA ... come from 3chigh school
students ... the winning Drive for Design competition projects ... very
focused with remarkable attention to detail as well as his creative process
...are characteristics that we look for when we ... hire designers to work
at FCA ...
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/magma-ram-is-the-pickup-truck-we-badly-want_2.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Sneaky-UK-PD-Leaf-EV-in-poacher-hunt-tp4697418.html
EVLN: Sneaky UK PD Leaf EV in poacher hunt
Sneaky UK police use new Nissan electric vehicles in poacher hunt
May 12, 2020 ... Rural Crime Team - Gloucestershire Constabulary
@GlosPol_Rural ... 5 nights of anti poaching ops. Unmarked electric cars
patrolling and listening for gunshots, utilising their quiet running.
Officers waiting in the woods with night vision, thermal spotters & thermal
drone ... The anti-poaching operation followed a string of poaching
incidents which left local deer shot in the jaw, or in the neck, but left
alive ...
https://twitter.com/GlosPol_Rural/status/1254810576657813504

+
Kia To Build Halo e-Crossover For 2021 on E-GMP platform

Hyundai 45 EV Spotted Testing

1st Orange EV T-Series shipping Terminal e-Truck in KC-MO

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/3people-rescued-from-inside-after-EV-power-failure-tp4697385.html
3people rescued from inside after EV power failure
Three people rescued from electric car after power failure
May 12, 2020  THREE people had to be rescued from an electric car after a
power failure. Fire crews were called out in Helmsley just before noon
yesterday (Monday) after reports the trio were trapped inside the vehicle.
Crews gained access to the owner's premises to retrieve spare key to let the
occupants out ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html