The discharge curve for Lithium batteries is very different from Lead. (it is very flat). There is almost zero sag, but at some point the BMS will (hopefully!) detect a low cell voltage and disconnect your output, causing the whole scooter to stop without warning. (If it fails to do so, the lowest cell will get reversed and die in a potential blaze of glory...)

You can expect the range to be higher than lead batteries, but the "drop off" to be sharper at the end. If you are monitoring voltage, it will be in the "nominal" range until right before you run out of juice, at which point it will start to drop very quickly. So there is less warning of a "low tank" unless you have an amp hour (or watt hour) counter and know the capacity of your battery.

Jay