From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> On Behalf Of Peri Hartman via EV
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:43 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Peri Hartman <pe...@kotatko.com>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] : V2g for DIY EV's

Why is this an inverter problem ? If there's no load, then there's no
current through the inverter. I'm not sure what the effect is on the solar
cells, themselves, but it seems that's where the problem ends up.
Regardless, I assume it is not too bad for the cells since they have to be
designed to produce current sometimes and sometimes not, even while in
full sun.
Peri

<< Want to know about the effects of leaf blowers ?
https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>