http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Leo-Yankelovich-The-Weird-Al-Yankovic-of-EVs-tp4697650.html
EVLN: Leo Yankelovich= ?The "Weird Al" Yankovic of EVs?
Dartz Has Another Crazy SUV Creation Coming
2020-06-02 ... new SUV be all-electric but it'll also be made with some
Chinese assistance. "We are licensing one of our brands (FREZE was bought by
our founders in 1910 and was a pioneering EV car maker) to a Chinese
company," Leo revealed ...
https://cdn.carbuzz.com/gallery-images/840x560/715000/300/715397.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-GM-BV1-e-van-wants2-close-e-van-door-on-Tesla-tp4697651.html
EVLN: GM BV1 e-van> wants2 close e-van door on Tesla
Exclusive: GM plans electric van for business users in bid to pre-empt Tesla
2020-06-04  General Motors Co is developing an electric van aimed at
business users, joining a growing list of carmakers planning EVs ... Detroit
automakers, ... “don’t want to leave the door open for Tesla” as they did in
passenger cars ...
https://s4.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20200604&t=2&i=1521063332&w=1200&r=LYNXMPEG530XZ

+
Utility PAID EV owners to charge

Lordstown Motors wants2 outsell GM, Ford, &Rivian e-trucks

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/tw-Tesla-3-plows-into-flipped-hwy-box-truck-body-110kph-v-tp4697586.html
.tw Tesla-3 plows into flipped hwy box-truck body @110kph (v)
Watch a Tesla Model 3 drive into a flipped truck on a Taiwan highway
June 1, 2020 ... a video that surfaced on Twitter shows a Tesla Model 3
driving, without waiver or interruption, directly into a flipped-over truck
on the highway ... (+more views)
https://youtu.be/WEVZQPF6r-w

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/