https://www.greencarcongress.com/2020/06/20200627-zwickau.html
Volkswagen Zwickau car factory now producing only electric models
27 June 2020 ... only electric models of Volkswagen and in future also of
the sister brands Audi and Seat will be produced in Zwickau ... The trend
towards electric mobility will continue to pick up speed. We will meet this
demand from Zwickau: we have already created the capacity to build 330,000
vehicles next year ...
https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Volkswagen-Zwickau-Factory.jpg?61a74d&61a74d
https://electriccarsreport.com/2020/06/volkswagens-zwickau-car-factory-to-produce-only-electric-models-in-future/
https://thedriven.io/2020/06/29/volkswagen-factory-produces-last-ever-combustion-engine-car-shifts-to-evs-only/

+ (vw/e-america pr> 2 cross-.us EVSE routes)
https://carbuzz.com/news/road-tripping-in-an-ev-just-got-a-whole-lot-easier
Road-Tripping In An EV Just Got A Whole Lot Easier
Electrify America just completed the first of two cross-country charging
routes ...  second coast-to-coast charger route will be finished by
September ... these are ultra-fast DC chargers, supplying up to 350 kW of
power - more than most current EVs can currently even make use of ...
https://cdn.carbuzz.com/gallery-images/840x560/724000/500/724557.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html