On 4 Jul 2020 at 13:03, Mr. Sharkey via EV wrote:

> Depends on your comfort level. My Goodyear Invicta GLR LRR tires were
> *dangerously* slippery.

Yeah, I had GLRs some years back, and I can't disagree with that.  They
rolled and rolled, but kind of sucked in most other characteristics.  They
were indeed slippery, and were by a large margin the noisiest tires I've
ever owned.  I don't recall how they were for tread wear, but I was glad to
be rid of them when they wore out.

The Nokian WRs (my first set, made in Finland) were MUCH better for noise
and handling, with only a small rolling resistance penalty.

Nokian WRG2s were also quite good, but were made in Russia, which to me was
a negative.  So then I tried ....

Continental Pure Contacts, which had a bit more rolling resistance, with
little handling difference that I could discern, and MUCH longer tread wear.
They cost less than Nokians, and weren't made in Russia.

Conti True Contacts were a further downgrade in LRR, and soured me a bit on
Continentals.

The determination of which of these, if any, is made in a Leaf size will be
left as an exercise for the reader.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my