http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Escaped-quarantine-on-a-2k-e-bike-a-needed-distraction-tp4698115.html
EVLN: Escaped quarantine on a $2k e-bike> a needed distraction
I escaped quarantine on a $2,000 electric bike, and it was the distraction
from reality I desperately needed
July 2, 2020  -Super73 ... good-looking, retro-styled electric bikes ...
put the company's S1 model through its paces ... quick, sturdy, and fun
e-bike took me far away from my apartment and put a huge smile on my face in
the process ...
https://media.zenfs.com/EN/business_insider_articles_888/99049aad53057f0c694eb96ea73c60c2

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Mahindra-Atom-e-quadricycle-nEV-2021-launch-expected-tp4698116.html
EVLN: Mahindra Atom e-quadricycle nEV> 2021 launch expected
Mahindra teases Atom electric vehicle, launch likely next year
06 Jul 2020  The Atom electric quadricycle is expected to be powered by 15kW
electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack. The top speed of the vehicle is
unlikely to exceed 60 kph ...
https://images.hindustantimes.com/auto/img/2020/07/06/600x338/Screenshot_2020-07-06_at_10.30.26_AM_1594011642580_1594011648708.png

+
Pee-wee e-motorcycles> The SILENT REVOLUTION

Tesla Software Update> Quicker Acceleration &Crazy Launch Mode

2 Howard County electric school buses in a pilot program

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Ford-should-rush-in-reap-havoc-w-an-Escort-Wagon-EV-tp4698049.html
Ford should rush-in &reap-havoc w/ an Escort Wagon EV
Ford Should Make This Legacy Model Electric ASAP
2020-07-01 Ford could charge in and reap havoc by re-introducing an
all-electric version of the Escort Wagon. As the car market moves into the
all-electric space, there appears to be somewhat of a gap when it comes to
wagon options ...
https://static0.hotcarsimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/drivemag.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Austin-TX-Cybertruck-gigafactory-eyed-considered-tp4697837p4698112.html
TX Tesla: Austin Gigafactory tax-break secured ...
Jul. 10th 2020  Tesla has secured an important approval for a tax break from
a local school district in order to build its next Gigafactory in Austin,
Texas ...
https://electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/07/Screen-Shot-2020-07-09-at-9.27.57-PM.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/