I wouldn't recommend using the Nissan Leaf busbars in pack locations that
exceed 114 amps. The bars should be fine within the series strings, which
is what I meant in my prior reply. The ends of each of the 5 parallel sets
should be connected some other way.

I have heard of copper pipe being crushed flat, then drilled, to create
suitable custom high amp busbars.