Bob,

Please be one of the people who amazes the medical profession by living many years beyond their predictions. Your creativity and workmanship are inspiring and must continue. I especially love your Woodie Prius, think I told you that when I first saw the picture ages ago.

Hang in there. Lots of people rooting for you.

Warmest regards,
Gail