http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Corvette-engineers-moved-to-GM-auton-EV-programs-tp4698694.html
EVLN: Corvette engineers moved to GM auton &EV programs
GM Shifts Corvette Engineers To Autonomous & EV Programs
August 27, 2020  While they will still be on the Corvette program, it is an
odd move ... GM is transferring the entire Corvette engineering team to
their autonomous and electric vehicles programs, effective September 1, 2020
https://www.corvsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020-Chevrolet-Corvette-C8-Stingray-Z51-Coupe-in-Dubai-Exterior-003-1400x933.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Mazda-s-1st-EV-Won-t-Look-Like-A-Mazda-tp4698695.html
EVLN: Mazda’s 1st EV Won’t Look Like A Mazda
Why Mazda’s First EV Won’t Look Like Any Other Green Car or Any Other Mazda
August 26, 2020 ... This balance was key for Mazda when it penned the new
MX-30, the Japanese automaker's first production electric vehicle.
Introduced last fall at the Tokyo ...
https://cdntdreditorials.azureedge.net/cache/a/2/1/0/4/b/a2104b68a4b433a4872eac01c20b16a13eb669ba.jpg

+
gm tease> shows off two Bolt EV models, just a smidge

FCA Ram e-truck> sez 'we will wait'

Xpeng IPO Seeks $Billion

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Intimidating-public-EVSE-crack-den-on-left-cat-house-on-right-tp4698650.html
Intimidating public EVSE> crack den on left, cat house on right
TV presenter Maddie Moate highlights 'scary' electric car charging locations
24 August 2020 ... 'I'm fed up of charging in pitch black car parks when I'm
by myself' ... the issue of EV charging points in “intimidating” locations,
urging suppliers to ... poorly-lit charging points in dangerous locations
“tucked away in car parks, behind pubs, at business centres” force women to
compromise their safety in order to avoid running out of charge, adding that
calling suppliers to resolve technical problems increases risk ...
https://twitter.com/amdmad70/status/1297259044135149568

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html