https://electrek.co/2020/09/16/gm-lineup-ultium-electric-drive-units/
GM unveils its lineup of Ultium electric drive units
Sep. 16th 2020 ... GM has unveiled today its lineup of Ultium electric drive
units that will power its next-generation electric vehicles ... Earlier this
year, GM unveiled its new electric strategy based on its new Ultium modular
battery platform that will power a series of new electric cars starting with
the Cadillac Lyric and the Hummer EV ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/09/Ultium-Drive-Family-2.jpg

+ (DC EVSE @ Circle-K in W.coast .us & .ca)
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-16/circle-k-owner-plans-electric-car-charging-push-in-u-s-canada
Circle K Owner Plans Electric-Car Charging Push in U.S., Canada
September 16, 2020 ... Circle K owner Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. is taking
its electric car strategy to North America after learning from consumer habits
in northern Europe ... Laval, Quebec-based convenience store giant will add
charging stations at locations on the west coast of the U.S. and Canada and in
its home province ... �We�ll have chargers deploying in the next
12 months in Canada and in the U.S.,� said Hannasch, whose company has
outlets in 48 of the 50 states. �Our goal will be to follow the path
we�re on in Norway.� The company, which counts more than 14,350
locations worldwide ...
https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/iEXGdTLxEO3A/v0/800x-1.jpg
https://www.autonews.com/mobility-report/circle-k-owner-plans-ev-charging-push-us-canada

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html

{brucedp.neocities.org}

Bar Owner Charged in Black Protester's Death Kills Himself
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f684a0b27744a0a4f4est02duc1
Poison Letter Suspect Arrested
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f684a0b268054a0a4f4est02duc2
Pelosi Won't Rule Out Another Impeachment
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f684a0b4a7104a0a4f4est02duc3