Hi Cal,

If someone from Puget Sound Solar can pipe up, they can corroborate this for me, but I believe hearing that they (PSS) had been very busy repairing and eventually replacing a lot of the early Blink EVSE in the Puget Sound area. I know from personal experience, the Blink units on Whidbey Island seldom are working, and have always impossible to read displays. I have heard good reports from users of the Juice boxes and have used SemaConnect units with success.