In addition to water bed heaters, check out the solid material plant heaters.

Another possibility is the Farnham silicon rubber heaters:
https://farnam-custom.com/custom/silicone-rubber-heaters?gclid=CjwKCAiAyc2BBhAaEiwA44-wW3g97mUaxRnzV1dviqMC0VTzI_2gHVKlrztQheItKcRWvAh9dTr50RoCOZUQAvD_BwE

Regardless of what you choose to use, be sure that the product is solid, can handle lots of vibration, and fails gracefully.

Best of luck!